My Visit To Stratford Westfield

Me and a colleague popped down to the new Stratford Westfield shopping centre yesterday afternoon to see if it lived up to all the hype in the media. As the largest shopping centre now in Europe it had a lot to live up to, especially after the excitement and luxury the White City centre has to offer. 

I am personally quite pleased that this has happened in Stratford. Whilst at university in the East London area I used to visit quite a lot to see friends, have drinks and shop. Although I felt a good atmosphere and cultural mix down there, the place did lack a certain modern spark that other areas in London have got. 

Seeing this savvy, slick and cool shopping centre right in the middle of town was really kool, even though the crowds there were nearly as busy as a carnival march.
My conclusion is that I would defiantly visit again! 



















More Info:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ShareThis

Contact

fashionfutures@live.co.uk