Notting Hill Carnival 2013

I thought I wouldn't make this one, but luckily my train pulled in to London from Bristol just in time for the sun to show an appearance, which made up my mind about going down to have fun with the people of London. 

Notting Hill Carnival 2013

In the past I have travelled to Notting Hill Gate and spend hours just walking around aimlessly, looking for the best rig and fancy costumes. But this time I decided to head off to Westbourne Park station and check out the CMC Matrix Sound system on All Saints road for some heavy bass and jungle sounds! 

Although I only stayed for a few hours, it really hit home that I do genuinely love Notting Hill Carnival and all there is to offer. 

Check out my pics and videos below














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ShareThis

Contact

fashionfutures@live.co.uk