Mall World

Revisited (2013): Lately I have been keeping a close eye on the traffic to my top blog posts and unexpectedly, Mall Word has been one of the most viewed posts of all time. Although I don't play the game any more (due to some glitches, and me being annoyingly anal with visual aesthetics), it is clear that social gaming is still as popular as it was 3 years ago (now skewing more towards Candy Crush). These types of strategy games are fun yet educational, despite the majority not having an end goal. It would be interesting to see if young gamers gain any entrepreneurial flair from them in the future. 

2010: Although I am in my early 20's, I really am totally addicted to the fashion inspired games out at the moment. Check out Mall World; A Facebook game where you can buy product and create your own shop for your friends to visit. Within this game you can decorate and customise your own store, visit other shops and buy new outfits, and unlock new looks by completing different levels. The mini games help to increase your energy and cash flow to keep the game moving forward. 

Play the game on Facebook

Mall World
Mall World
Mall World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ShareThis

Contact

fashionfutures@live.co.uk