What Makes A Good Fashion Blog?

As a Fashion Futures Blogger, I will blog about all kinds of different things to do with not only Fashion, but Technology, Lifestyle, Food, People and other things that I find kool and interesting.....

As much as I love hearing about Westwood and Paris Fashion Week, I much prefer to hear about street trends, the new little 'Kool slang' words that have hit the estates, why its suddenly great to sniff alcohol rather then drink it ext....

For me, a good fashion blog would be about whats happening outside your front door rather then whats happening half way around the world.....and even though I do find high end designers and luxury goods exiting.....I prefer to hear about new cults / hubs / trends that are underground and developing....

Don't get me wrong though....I do LOVE trend hunting websites (even though they are aimed @ the more trendier places in London like Brick Lane or Soho......Maybe I should start trend hunting in places like Lewisham or Peckham!

Check Out:

Telegraph's 20 Best Fashion Blogs:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/6271935/20-best-fashion-blogs.html

SuperSuper.TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ShareThis

Contact

fashionfutures@live.co.uk